3G WCDMA Network Integrated on Capacitive Nvidia Tegra2 Viewsonic G-Tablet Android Malata ZPad
Viewsonic G-Tablet, or Malata ZPad, undoubted is the most powerful Android tablet in current. G-Tablet or Malata Zpad? Some rumors mention the Malata Zpad is the clone of G-Tablet, but others show G-Tablet just rebranded Malata Zpad. No matter what, one thing is sure that the G-Tablet is really a fantastic mouth-hit-earth tablet available now. Yes! Now! No pre-order, no delay! G-Tablet is powered by Nvidia Tegra2 and Cortex A9 with 1GHz, 1G RAM, and 16 million true color 16:9 multi-touch capacitive screen with LED backlighting. G-Tablet run Android 2.2 OS, so Flash 10.1 perfectly display on it.
Viewsonic G-tablet, distinguished itself from other Android tablet, boasts integrated 3G network. The G-Tablet supports the mainstream WCDMA 3G network, which means you can hang online to have fun, keep contact with your family and friends, and do business on every corner on the planet without the limit of time and space. Definitely, that’s what we look for a long time. Cant’ help tasting G-Tablet, or Malata Zpad now, can you? Yeah, you can get a better picture how it works from the video.
- Pixel Qi Display or Amoled Display on Android Tablet
- Android Honeycomb on Capacitive Android Tablet
- Huawei E1750 3G WCDMA Dongle on Woepad Android 2.1 Rockchip Tablet PC
- Huawei E1750 3G WCDMA Dongle on Epad ZT-180 Android Tablet PC
- Huawei E1750 3G WCDMA Dongle on Freescale A8 Apad Android 2.2 Tablet PC